Grand Opera House

History

Hidden History: The Barn

Tucked away on the corner of Neenah’s 7th and Hewitt Streets sits a hidden piece of Doty Island’s history. It’s here where Wisconsin’s first indoor tennis court, known affectionately as “The Barn,” was built in 1927 and still stands today. The pale green, dome-shaped structure looms behind a smattering of trees and contains a full READ MORE