Navigating Restaurant Week Fox Cities!
“If you haven’t heard it enough, supporting local is one of the most important things you
can do to help grow the Fox Cities economy,” Maddie Jack, Fox Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau, says. “Dining at a Restaurant Week establishment is an easy way to support the expansion of our amazing restaurant community while also supporting your neighbors, friends and family that own these businesses. This is also a great opportunity to try a local restaurant you’ve never been to before.
Know Before You Go!
- Reservations are not required but always recommended.
- Plan your stops ahead of time by viewing restaurants and menus at restaurantweekfoxcities.com.
- Call the restaurants directly if you have questions on hours, carry out options or other logistical details.
- Follow the Restaurant Week Fox Cities Instagram and Facebook pages for event updates.
- Always show kindness to restaurant staff! Be mindful of the fact that they are working hard to keep up with increased traffic for 10 days.
“It’s incredible to see how supportive our community is of this event and our local restaurants. My favorite part is reviewing all the menus ahead of time and seeing the creative dishes restaurants are planning for the week.”
Take the survey on restaurantweekfoxcities.com and be entered to win a $25 gift card!
Leave a Comment