Self-quarantining and social distancing with little ones at home is no joke. Here are some fun activities to keep them occupied and you sane, all while supporting local businesses.
– Unleash their creativity with a take-home kit from The Fire – Pottery, Mosaic & Glass Fusing Studio.
– Learn some moves with The Academy‘s free virtual karate class.
– Get messy with a cake decorating kit from Tamara’s the Cake Guru.
– Enjoy a free kids meal from Mr. Taco Hilbert (2 kids meals per adult, one time per day from 11am – 3pm).
-Get outside and go on a public art scavenger hunt.
– Treat them to a yummy snack from Crazy Sweet.
–Keep a daily journal from your child’s perspective to donate to The History Museum at the Castle.
–Read Charlotte’s Web with a Kaukauna Public Library librarian and her cat Wilbur each weeknight on Facebook Live at 7 p.m. starting March 23.
-Take part in a Facebook Live Social Distancing DIY every Friday afternoon using common household items as crafting materials.
-Take a virtual yoga class with Empower Yoga.
Ideas for other great activities? Share them in the comments below!