#SelfCare Activites to Cure Cabin Fever
Staying in when you choose to? Self care goals. Staying in because you have to? Not so much. Here are a few fantastic ways to practice self-care and ease anxiety, while continuing to support your local favorites, even from afar.
– Move your body with virtual yoga classes from a local studio like Empower Yoga or Yoga Elements.
– Learn a new hobby like knitting with a grab ‘n go kit and online tutorials from Casting On
– Stream weekly jazz, pop, and soul concerts live from the comfort of your home with local musician Daniel LeClaire
– Breathe in the fresh spring air on one of the Fox Cities’ many trails (just keep your distance from others!)
– Brighten up your space—or someone else’s day—with a fresh flower delivery from Branching Out and Company or Flower Mill in Appleton, or Buds ‘n Bloom in De Pere
– Keep a gratitude journal, or record your experiences in a diary to donate to the History Museum at the Castle
– Send a card or call a friend or family member to check in
– Have a laugh and learn to style your stay-at-home bedhead with Shear Chaos Hair Parlour (and join in their social distance spirit week challenge on social media)
– #ShopLocal with a little online retail therapy from one of many Fox Cities boutiques and shops that offer delivery
– Enjoy a zen bath with a book and local products, like a candle from Eco Candle Co and sweet soaps from Queen Bee Handmade Soaps
– Put on your favorite music, take advantage of cheap gas prices, and go for an afternoon drive
– Ease anxiety with a beautiful coloring page from the Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass collection
What are your favorite self-care activities? Share with us in the comments! ☺️
Leave a Comment